We're looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join our team of talented strategists, designers and developers. This opportunity is remote so you can do your best work from anywhere in the world.
You'll partner closely with our clients and stakeholders to ensure that their content strategy effectively represents the brand's voice, thought leadership and policies to multiple audiences.
You bring the following
1) Senior-level experience in the creation of a content strategy and content calendar to shape storytelling and communicate key messages that are on-brand to multiple audiences.
2) Expertise in promoting communication leadership, brand values and key organizational efforts through written and verbal communication including blogs, social media, webinars and presentations.
3) Manage content writers, ensuring content supports strategic objectives.
4) Create processes and clear expectations for content development, publishing and distribution across relevant channels.
5) Ability to lead a high-performing team of copywriters and content authors
6) Excellent written and verbal communication
1) Competitive pay that reflects your senior-level experience
2) Flexible schedules and working remotely
3) A talented and fun team -- We work hard, and play hard.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with deep expertise in marketing strategy, user experience design and Drupal development services. We work with our clients to help craft the winning idea all the way through execution.
We’re thoughtful about understanding the key problems holding our clients' business back, and exploring creative ideas that result in the best possible solution and user experience.
Please, no recruiters or applications from outside the United States.