We're looking for a Drupal Frontend Developer to join our team of talented strategists, designers and developers. This opportunity is remote so you can do your best work from anywhere in the world.
You will be solving challenging problems for our trusted clients, working on the frontend of large-scale Drupal websites and web applications, and working from approved wireframe mockups, designs and style guides.
You bring the following
2) Implement designs using a responsive approach, such that the interface is optimized for desktop screens, mobile screens and tablet screens.
3) Familiarity with frontend style guides and pattern libraries.
5) Work with other members of the team on problems, but also working individually when necessary.
6) Follows best coding practices that promote code reuse and readability.
1) Competitive pay that reflects your senior-level experience
2) Flexible schedules and working remotely
3) A talented and fun team -- We work hard, and play hard.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please send us your resume to email@example.com
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with deep expertise in marketing strategy, user experience design and Drupal development services. We work with our clients to help craft the winning idea all the way through execution.
We’re thoughtful about understanding the key problems holding our clients' business back, and exploring creative ideas that result in the best possible solution and user experience.
Please, no recruiters or applications from outside the United States.